GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
- Issues invoices for services rendered and monitors deadlines for payment and ensures the proper fulfillment of the obligations of the Company
- Prepares offers that are of importance to the conclusion of legal affairs
- Participates in timesheet control
- Cooperation with stakeholders regarding matching invoiced and delivered service, and purchase orders
- Participates in the preparation of salary and other taxable income, submission e-tax returns and preparation payment orders regarding these calculations
- Participates in booking documentation in accordance with Serbian legislation
- Works on the development of business and financial reports at the request of authorities and participate in the drafting of the final account
- Participates in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Participates in the preparation monthly VAT return
- Performs correspondence with business partners
- Provide ad-hoc assistance with other finance projects as and when required
- University degree in Economics
- At least 2 years of professional experience in finance domain
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Attention to details, precise and proactive
- Excellent knowledge of English language written and spoken
- Great computer skills and efficiency in general
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot; functions like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH etc.; linking different Excel files, etc.)
- Self-organized and independent work
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.