GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
Junior Reporting Specialist
- Implement assigned project according to standard procedures and deliver solution with high quality and in constant communication with business users
- Direct communication with clients and understanding their business needs, report requests and priorities
- Daily use of Qlik Sense and Nprinting tools in order to develop various reports
- Develop new functionalities and debug existing reports
- Validate and deploy finalized reports dashboards on predetermined standards and deadlines
- Monitor automatized reporting processes and make sure all transactions and data are valid and correct
- Train and mentor team members for report development, if applicable
- Document all updates and client’s request in relevant files
- Assist in Qlik Sense server administration, maintenance and development
- Install, configure and upgrade Qlik Server, Publisher and other 3rd Party tools in a multi-server/multi-node environment
- Analyze Windows Event logs and Qlik Sense Server/Publisher log files to troubleshoot and solve issues
- Identify potential solutions to resolve and prevent service interruptions
- Supporting clients in reporting and data related topics such as granting access, developing data models, report visualizations, report performance, etc.
- University Degree of job-related faculties or equivalent work experience (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and databases structure (mandatory)
- Understanding of Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) concepts, including visualizations development (e.g. scorecards, reports & dashboards, etc.)
- Basic understanding of backend ETL for data extraction & building data model, including scripting and data source integration
- Troubleshooting and/or support experience
- Client-oriented, good communication skills
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible attitude, strongly committed to quality
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Curious and eager to learn new technologies and trends
- Previous work experience in Reporting or Business Intelligence (BI) domain
- Hands-on experience with Qlik Sense or other BI tools such as Power BI, MS SSRS, MS SSIS, Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Talend, etc.
- Understanding of Reporting server environments and it’s configuration, preferably Qlik Sense/ QlikView Server
- Knowledge or previous experience with any of the following languages: Python, R, C#, Java will be considered as a plus
- Experience in an international team and communication with international customers, will be considered as a plus
- Dutch language familiarity
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.