GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
If you are a fresh law graduate, interested in labor and commercial law, you have great attention to detail, impeccable organizational skills and you excel in communication with people – this is a great opportunity for you. Our Legal team is searching for a new junior member, so don’t miss this chance to acquire new skills and knowledge in a dynamic and challenging IT industry.
- Collect, examine, and organize legal documents for review and case preparation
- Draft and proofread correspondence and legal documents, such as pleadings and contracts
- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice
- Communicate with clients to schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Provide general legal administrative assistance
- Faculty of Law – Bachelor’s degree
- Detail-oriented, reliable and highly organized
- Ability to work as team member or independently – from analysis, estimation, planning, managing the tasks to achieving the targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Fluent in English
- Desire for constant improvement of knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel or similar apps in Google Workspace
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.