GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
Use this opportunity to become a member of our successful and ever growing team on a Software Architect position. You will be responsible for working on our internal products and internal platform, as well on projects for our Clients, when needed. As a Software Architect you will actively seek ways to improve our products and services, daily collaborating with our software development team and staying up to date with the latest technology concepts.
- Software development experience > 5 years
- Strong ability to read and understand other people’s code
- Understanding of different architectural patterns: MVC, monolithic, DDD microservices…
- Excellent knowledge of C# and object-oriented paradigm
- Excellent knowledge of .NET Framework, preferably with focus on ASP.NET MVC
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and T-SQL with deep understanding and focus on performance
- Strong knowledge of ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of LINQ
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Ability to present complex concepts and ideas systematically and concisely
- Good communication skills and ability to serve as a technical mentor for other colleagues
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience in being the Technical Lead in previous software development projects
- Experience working in agile software development environments
- Experience using version control system (Git, Team Foundation Server etc.)
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.