GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
We are looking for
We are looking for someone with proven expertise in web & mobile applications, and someone to be the part of our UX/UI team to spread their influence and knowledge in our company. The ideal candidate possesses not just exceptional product design skills but also the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well. If you look for opportunities to solve problems in innovative ways, we want you in our team!
- Work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Help shape our in-house enterprise-level products
- Advocating for the importance of UX design, lean and agile approaches throughout the design team and whenever interacting with those outside of the design team
- Define and maintain UX Strategy for products
- Define creative, usable, high quality interactions and experiences
- Contribute to our design system
- Identify new product improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with other leads and team members, including Product Management, Engineering & QA
- Advocate for user research in our design process, actively proposing improvements. Own the process and help define it.
- Help push our Design Maturity to the next level
- Find opportunities for your team to develop and grow their impact
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions
- Present product design solutions to team members and stakeholders
- At least 1-2 years of experience on UI/UX design positions, preferably working on web application design
- A portfolio that demonstrates strength in user experience and visual design of digital products
- Experience in the product development process of enterprise-level applications
- Ability to structure and conduct user tests and research
- Strong, analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- A natural tendency to take initiative and drive projects forward
- Comfortable working in iterative design process
- Hands-on experience working with Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch or similar software
- Basics HTML and CSS knowledge, including experience working with responsive web design frameworks
- Mobile app design experience
What We Offer
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.